Thursday, June 4, 2009

Killer Sound


Rhapsody

Before known as Thunder cross is an Italian Power or Symphonic Metal band whose music is to me empowering, this guys are beyond anything else I've heard in their genre, to date they have 7 full albums in which all of them and better then its predecessor. this guys are true metal at least in my eyes for the most part i engulf my yet to be psychotic mind in their music who never fail amaze me and give me my well deserved rush, those fans who listen to Rhapsody know what i am talking about. this guys are one of my favorites whom i give a 5 skull rating because they are the destroyers of innocence, if you love metal these guys will be right up alley.

My favorite songs from this band:

Unholy Warcry
Dawn of Victory
Emerald Sword
Land of Immortals
In Tenebris - Knight rider of Doom

* i can keep naming songs here but i don't want to make this post too long since this band KILLS







No comments:

Post a Comment